Notre bibliothèque d'aperçus de données va plus loin dans les sujets d'actualité et les grands dossiers mondiaux. À la recherche de plus d'informations ? Découvrez la façon dont nous intégrons des données et les services de visualisation d'experts avec nos outils intelligents, nos espaces personnalisés et les portails de données d'entreprise.
Data given in this domain are collected on a yearly basis by the National Statistical Institutes or Ministries and are based on the annual Eurostat Model Questionnaires on ICT (Information and Communication Technologies) usage and e-commerce in enterprises. Large part of the data collected are used in the context of the 2011 - 2015 benchmarking framework (endorsed by i2010 High Level Group in November 2009) for the Digital Agenda Scoreboard, Europe's strategy for a flourishing digital economy by 2020. This conceptual framework follows the i2010 Benchmarking Framework which itself followed-up the eEurope 2005 Action Plan. The aim of the European ICT usage surveys is to collect and disseminate harmonised and comparable information on the use of Information and Communication Technologies in enterprises and e-commerce at European level. Coverage: The characteristics to be provided are drawn from the following list of subjects:
- ICT systems and their usage in enterprises,
- use of the Internet and other electronic networks by enterprises,
- e-business processes and organisational aspects,
- use of ICT by enterprises to exchange information and services with governments and public administrations (e-government),
- ICT competence in the enterprise and the need for ICT skills,
- barriers to the use of ICT, the Internet and other electronic networks, e-commerce and e-business processes,
- ICT expenditure and investment,
- ICT security and trust,
- use of ICT and its impact on the environment (Green ICT),
- access to and use of the Internet and other network technologies for connecting objects and devices (Internet of Things),
- access to and use of technologies providing the ability to connect to the Internet or other networks from anywhere at any time (ubiquitous connectivity). Breakdowns: - by size class,
- by NACE categories,
- by region (until 2010)
Chargement en cours...
Êtes-vous sûr de vouloir envoyer l'ensemble de données pour vérifier ?