Une erreur est survenue. Détails Cacher
Vos pages ne sont pas sauvegardées. Rétablir Annuler

Aerospace Industries Association, U.S.

The Aerospace Industries Association is the voice of American aerospace and defense. AIA advocate for policies and responsible budgets that keep our country strong, bolster our capacity to innovate, and spur our economic growth.

Tous les ensembles de données:  A L M T U V
  • A
  • L
    • avril 2016
      Source : Aerospace Industries Association, U.S.
      Téléchargé par : Knoema
      Accès le : 23 janvier, 2019
      Sélectionner ensemble de données
      In 2016, the U.S. Aerospace & Defense industry generated $872 billion in sales revenue. Over the past three years, total industry sales have remained largely unchanged, declining by less than 1%. A&D business activity generated $41.7 billion in Federal tax revenue and $20.9 billion in state and local tax revenue. This represents a combined tax revenue of $62.6 billion in 2015, or about 1.7% of the total tax revenues received by the federal, state and local governments. The Commercial Aerospace segment of the A&D industry generated $303 billion in sales, while the Defense & National Security segment generated $147 billion. End-use manufacturers of A&D systems accounted for 52% of total sales while the industry’s supply chain accounted for the remaining 48% of sales. In addition to the sales generated by the industry’s commercial aerospace and defense and national security segments, U.S. A&D generated an additional $422 billion of sales from the industry’s supply chain, which includes $114 billion from firms providing services to manufacturers.
  • M
  • T
  • U
    • décembre 2018
      Source : Aerospace Industries Association, U.S.
      Téléchargé par : Knoema
      Accès le : 22 janvier, 2019
      Sélectionner ensemble de données
      The U.S. Aerospace & Defense (A&D) industry generated $143 billion worth of exports in 2017. Over the past five years, A&D exports have grown by 26 percent, or from $113 billion in 2012 to $143 billion in 2017. A&D accounted for nine percent of all U.S. exports in domestic goods and is the nation’s third largest exporting industry. A&D is the nation’s leading net exporting industry and generated a trade surplus of $86 billion in 2017. Exports of supply chain products including engines, components and parts, accounted for 56 percent, or $80 billion of total U.S. A&D exports. The U.S. is the world’s largest exporter of A&D products and accounted for 34 percent of global A&D exports, up four percent since 2010.   Data cited at:https://www.aia-aerospace.org/
    • décembre 2018
      Source : Aerospace Industries Association, U.S.
      Téléchargé par : Knoema
      Accès le : 22 janvier, 2019
      Sélectionner ensemble de données
      The U.S. defense industry, which is composed of firms that manufacture defense equipment and supply defense-related parts and services, shipped approximately $20 billion worth of exports in 2017, which accounted for 1.3 percent of total U.S. exports for that year. Over the past ten years, U.S. defense exports grew by a considerable 75 percent, or from $11.5 billion in 2007 to $20 billion in 2017, with the largest growth taking place in the industry’s military aerospace subsector. The most recent data also show the U.S. maintaining its position as the world’s largest exporter of defense equipment. In 2016, the U.S. accounted for 32 percent of total global defense exports, followed by Russia (21%), Germany (9%), France (7%), and China (7%). On a geographic basis, the largest destinations for U.S. defense equipment were the Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, which collectively accounted for 62 percent of total defense exports in 2017, or $12.5 billion. Defense exports to the Americas, Africa and Europe accounted for the remaining 38 percent, or $7.5 billion. With regard to content, U.S. defense exports continue to be dominated by aerospace platforms, parts and components, which accounted for nearly 69 percent of total defense exports in 2017, or $13.9 billion, while exports of land systems, sea systems and weapons accounted for the remaining 31 percent, or $6.2 billion.   Data cited at:https://www.aia-aerospace.org/
  • V
    • décembre 2016
      Source : Aerospace Industries Association, U.S.
      Téléchargé par : Knoema
      Accès le : 23 janvier, 2019
      Sélectionner ensemble de données
      In 2015, the U.S. Aerospace & Defense industry generated $202 billion in value-added products and services. This includes $73 billion for commercial aerospace, $67 billion for defense & national security and $62 billion for related services. A&D supported an additional $104 billion in induced value-added products and services in non-A&D sectors throughout the U.S. economy. Combined with the industry’s direct value-added, the U.S. A&D industry made a total contribution of $307 billion to the U.S. economy, which accounted for 1.8% of U.S. Gross Domestic Product. Manufacturing output supported by the A&D industry accounted for 6.1% of all value generated by the U.S. manufacturing sector. In 2015, A&D manufacturing activity generated $132 billion in value-added products and services. Together, Washington, California, Texas, Michigan & Connecticut account for two-thirds of the A&D industry’s total value added. In 2015, these states generated $201 billion in value-added products and services, which accounted for 66% of total industry value-added. A&D is responsible for more than 5% of manufacturing value-added in 15 U.S. states, respectively. Taken together, these states account for $94 billion in manufacturing activity or 71% of total A&D manufacturing value-added. Data cited at:The Aerospace Industries Association (AIA)

Notre déclaration de confidentialité et notre politique en matière de cookies

Notre site Web utilise des cookies afin de faciliter votre expérience en ligne. Ils ont été enregistrés sur votre ordinateur lorsque vous avez lancé ce site Web. Vous pouvez modifier vos paramètres personnels relatifs aux cookies via les paramètres de votre navigateur Internet.

Politique de la protection de la vie privée