Notre bibliothèque d'aperçus de données va plus loin dans les sujets d'actualité et les grands dossiers mondiaux. À la recherche de plus d'informations ? Découvrez la façon dont nous intégrons des données et les services de visualisation d'experts avec nos outils intelligents, nos espaces personnalisés et les portails de données d'entreprise.
Agricultural Production has been divided into two major grains namely Food grains and Non-food grains. To construct agricultural Production Index both the grains have been given almost equal weightage 50.7 and 49.3 respectively. Under the food grains, Cereals, rice and wheat have been given more importance (Weightage) and similarly under under non-food grains, oil seed, sugarcane and cotton. For 2014-15 data is Advance Estimates Coarse Cereals includes maize, jowar, ragi, bajra, small millets and barley
NRO Deposits are included under NRI Deposits from the quarter ended June 2005. Suppliers Credits upto 180 days and FII investment in short-term debt instruments are included under short-term debt from the quarter ended March 2005.
1. Literacy rates for 1951, 1961 and 1971 Censuses relate to population aged five years and above and from 1981 onwards literacy rates relate to the population aged seven years and above. The literacy rate for 1951 in case of West Bengal relates to total population including 0-4 age group. Literacy rate for 1951 in respect of Chhatisgarh, Madhya Pradesh and Manipur are based on sample population.
2. Arunachal Pradesh Census conducted for the first time in 1961
3. India and Manipur figures includes estimated population for those of the three sub-divisions viz. Mao Maram, Paomata and Purul Senapati district of Manipur as census results of 2001 in these three sub-divisions were cancelled due to technical and administrative reasons.
Source : DGCI&S, Kolkata.Notes:1. Net terms of trade (NTT) , i.e., the ratio of overall export unit value index to similar Import index .
2. Gross terms of trade , i .e ., the ratio of overall import quantum Index to similar export index.3. Income terms of trade = (NTT x QIE)/1004. QIE = Quantum Index of Export.
1. The net availability of foodgrains divided by the population estimates for a particular year indicates per capita availability of foodgrains in terms of kg/year. 2. Net availability = Net Production + Net imports - Changes in Government stocks.
1. Residual (net) is the balance of Uses of Funds over Sources of Funds and includes borrowings from RBI, IDBI, EXIM Bank and NABARD. 2. Effective from October 10, 2000 all commodities except unreleased stocks of levy sugar stand exempted from selective credit controls
1. Public Sector Banks (PSBs) comprises of State Bank of India and its associates, Nationalised banks and 'Other Public Sector Banks'. 'Other Public Sector Banks' comprises IDBI Bank Limited and Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd. 2. Aggregate deposits represent the demand and time liabilities of a bank (excluding inter-bank deposits). The Gross Bank Credit represents bank credit (excluding inter bank advances) as per form 'A' return under section 42(2) of RBI Act 1934 together with outstanding amount of bills rediscounted with RBI/financial institutions. 3. Share of Priority sector advances based on the Annual returns received from PSBs.
Source : Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour & Employment.Notes:1. Excludes Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep as these are not yet covered under the programme.2. Industry-wise break-up may not tally with public sector, private sector and grand total due to non-inclusion of data as per NIC 1998, inrespect of J&K , Manipur and Daman & Diu in 2012.
Data cited at: http://indiabudget.nic.in/es2014-15/estat1.pdf -Table 7.1 (A) and 7.1 (B): Exports, Imports and Trade Balance
Source : Directorate General of Commercial Intelligence & Statistics (DGCI&S), Kolkata
Growth rate on provisional over revised basis and based on Department of Commerce methodology.
Note : For the years 1956-57, 1957-58, 1958-59 and 1959-60, the data are as per the Fourteenth Report of the Estimates Committee(1971-72) of the erstwhile Ministry of Foreign Trade.
Source: Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare
The dataset provides the rupee per quintal for Minimum Support Price / Procurement Price for Crops mentioned in the list.
1. Statutory Minimum Price (SMP) upto 2008-09. Fair and Remunerative Price (FRP) from 2009-10 onwards.
2. Including Special onetime drought releif (SDR) price announced for 2002-03.
3. An additional incentive bonus of Rs. 40 per qunital was payable on procurement between January 10, 2006 to March 31, 2007.